Merrill Lynch Global Commodities (MLCI) is a leading global commodities trading firm. Our innovative and wide-ranging product and service portfolio includes structuring, trading, and marketing of natural gas and power, crude oil, refined products, natural gas liquids, coal, emissions, metals, commodity indices, structured notes, and weather risk management.
MLCI is about our people, our experience, our vast global network and our commitment to helping you achieve your goals. Together, those resources create a powerful energy solution that's working for you.
- Capabilities in North America, Europe and Asia
- In-depth Fundamental Analysis
- More than 450 Dedicated Professionals
- Innovative Ideas Across a Wide Array of Product Areas
- Leverage Full Merrill Lynch Capabilities
- Understand Your Strategic Objectives
- Structure and Execute Cost Effective Solutions that Meet Your Needs
- Proven Track Record
- Financial Strength
- World Wide Presence
- Comprehensive Services
- 24/7 Operations
- Manage and Execute Complex Transactions